Automobile Salesperson Job Duties:
- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics,
capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive
models; inspecting automobiles.
- Must Utilize CRM software tool to manage and communicate with client accounts
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous
customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community
activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending
sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements
and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models;
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics,
capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales;
negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining
provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing;
collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership
for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to
add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Meeting Sales Goals,
Motivation for Sales, Selling to Customer Needs, Financial Skills,
Documentation Skills, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal
Communication, Customer Focus, Job Knowledge