Courtesy Vehicle Policy
Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove Courtesy Vehicle Policy
For the convenience of our clients, our dealership provides Jaguar and Land Rover courtesy vehicles for the time necessary to service or repair your Jaguar or Land Rover when it is anticipated that the work will require more than two hours, except when work required is as the result of accident or other damage occurrence. Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove cannot guarantee that the courtesy vehicle will be an equivalent model of the vehicle being serviced. Our complimentary courtesy vehicles are provided on an appointment only basis and clients who have purchased from Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove will take priority. In the case of an emergency, we cannot guarantee a Courtesy vehicle, but we will try to accommodate our clients whenever possible.
- Courtesy vehicles are provided only to the registered Owner/ Lessee (or spouse) of the Land Rover or Jaguar being serviced or repaired. Relatives or friends are not eligible.
- Only the person(s) listed on the rental agreement are eligible to operate the Courtesy vehicle.
- A valid driver’s license, verification of insurance coverage (Affording Public Liability, Property Damage, Comprehensive and Collision), and either a major credit card, or a debit card to cover incidental charges (if any) are required.
- A debit card in lieu of a credit card will require a $500.00 hold to be placed. Please be advised that any credits back to your card may take up to 7-10 days to be refunded
You are Responsible for:
- Any damage that may occur to the courtesy vehicle while in your care and custody. An inspection of the Jaguar or Land Rover Courtesy vehicle with our representative should take place prior to leaving the dealership. Any damage existing will be noted on the Agreement. The Courtesy vehicle will be re-inspected by our representative upon return.
- Any fuel used. Kindly replenish fuel used before returning the courtesy vehicle. A refueling charge of $5.00 per gallon will be deducted from your credit/debit card in the event that we have to replenish fuel.
- All tolls, parking, and traffic violations. An additional $50 administrative fee will apply to any fines or penalties that we pay as a result of any violations. Please remember to take your EZ-PASS from your own vehicle before leaving it for service.
- Courtesy vehicles are NON-SMOKING vehicles, and while we love our pets, unfortunately they are not permitted in the courtesy vehicle. A vehicle detailing charge of $250 applies if either of these restrictions are violated.
- While in possession of the courtesy vehicle, clients will not be permitted to exceed 100 miles per day. If this limit is exceeded, a fee of $0.25 cents per mile will be assessed.
- Courtesy vehicles are to be returned no later than 24 hours following notification (phone, text or e-mail) that your vehicle is ready. Rental charges of $75.00 per day, plus tax, will apply if not returned when due (including Courtesy vehicles kept over weekends and holidays).
- In case of a motor vehicle accident: Prior to returning the Courtesy vehicle, you must provide a police report, as well as a claim number from your insurance company from the time of the accident.
Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove is not responsible for personal property left in the vehicle.
Please understand that our courtesy car program is a dealer program offered by, and at the expense of, Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove. The exclusions are only so that we may best serve our clients. We reserve the right to discontinue our courtesy car privileges to those violating the policies above at any time. The terms of our Courtesy Car Policy are subject to change without notice.