Loaner Car Policy
Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove Loaner Car Policy
For the convenience of our clients, our dealership provides Jaguar and Land Rover loaner vehicles for the time necessary to service or repair your Jaguar or Land Rover when it is anticipated that the work will require more than two hours, except when work required is as the result of accident or other damage occurrence. Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove cannot guarantee that the courtesy vehicle will be an equivalent model of the vehicle being serviced. Our complimentary loaners are provided on an appointment only basis and clients who have purchased from Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove will take priority. In the case of an emergency, we cannot guarantee a loaner vehicle, but we will try to accommodate our clients whenever possible.
- Loaner vehicles are provided only to the registered Owner/ Lessee (or spouse) of the Land Rover or Jaguar being serviced or repaired. Relatives or friends are not eligible.
- Only the person(s) listed on the rental agreement are eligible to operate the loaner vehicle.
- A valid driver’s license, verification of insurance coverage (Affording Public Liability, Property Damage, Comprehensive and Collision), and either a major credit card, or a debit card to cover incidental charges (if any) are required.
- A debit card in lieu of a credit card will require a $500.00 hold to be placed. Please be advised that any credits back to your card may take up to 7-10 days to be refunded
You are Responsible for:
- Any damage that may occur to the loaner vehicle while in your care and custody. An inspection of the Jaguar or Land Rover loaner with our representative should take place prior to leaving the dealership. Any damage existing will be noted on the Agreement. The loaner will be re-inspected by our representative upon return.
- Any fuel used. Kindly replenish fuel used before returning the loaner. A refueling charge of $5.00 per gallon will be deducted from your credit/debit card in the event that we have to replenish fuel.
- All tolls, parking, and traffic violations. An additional $50 administrative fee will apply to any fines or penalties that we pay as a result of any violations. Please remember to take your EZ-PASS from your own vehicle before leaving it for service.
- Loaners are NON-SMOKING vehicles, and while we love our pets, unfortunately they are not permitted in the loaners. A vehicle detailing charge of $250 applies if either of these restrictions are violated.
- While in possession of the loaner vehicle, clients will not be permitted to exceed 100 miles per day. If this limit is exceeded, a fee of $0.25 cents per mile will be assessed.
- Loaners are to be returned no later than 24 hours following notification (phone, text or e-mail) that your vehicle is ready. Rental charges of $75.00 per day, plus tax, will apply if not returned when due (including loaners kept over weekends and holidays).
- In case of a motor vehicle accident: Prior to returning the loaner vehicle, you must provide a police report, as well as a claim number from your insurance company from the time of the accident.
Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove is not responsible for personal property left in the vehicle.
Please understand that our loaner car program is a dealer program offered by, and at the expense of, Jaguar Land Rover Willow Grove. The exclusions are only so that we may best serve our clients. We reserve the right to discontinue our loaner car privileges to those violating the policies above at any time. The terms of our Loaner Car Policy are subject to change without notice.