2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 MPH Time
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 time comes in at an astonishing 3.5 seconds! That means this model is the perfect option for Mainline drivers who demand the very best performance from their vehicle. The Jaguar F-TYPE specs have been reinvigorated for 2021 boasting amenities and capabilities rarely seen on the Doylestown streets.
Our team and critics alike offer heaps of praise for this powerful machine, but don’t just take our word for it. Come explore the Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 times and test out the performance of this luxury sports car for yourself at Jaguar Willow Grove. Learn more about the Jaguar F-TYPE specs below!
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE Specs by Powertrain
So, how fast is the Jaguar F-TYPE R compared to other F-TYPE configurations? Explore the three Jaguar F-TYPE powertrain options below to see if the top-of-the-line trim is right for your Fort Washington drives:
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE with P300 RWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 5.4 seconds, Top Speed of 155 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine with 296 hp and 295 lb-ft of torque
- Available with the base model and with the F-TYPE FIRST EDITION trim
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE with P380 AWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 4.9 seconds, Top Speed of 171 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with 380 hp and 339 lb-ft of torque
- Available with F-TYPE R-DYNAMIC trim
2021 Jaguar F-TYPE with R AWD Automatic Powertrain
- 0-60 in 3.5 seconds, Top Speed of 186 mph (Coupe or Convertible)
- 5.0L supercharged V8 with 575 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- Available with F-TYPE R trim
Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 vs. Competitors’ 0-60
Naturally, you may wonder how the Jaguar F-TYPE R stacks up against the stiffest competition. When comparing the Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 vs. the competition, you will be delighted to see how the Jaguar model fares:
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Chevrolet Corvette Stingray: The Stingray can go from 0-60 mph in 3.6 seconds, giving the F-TYPE a run for its money. Ultimately, the Jaguar has the edge.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Porsche 718 Cayman or 718 Boxster: Porsche offers up some paltry competition with the 718 Cayman and Boxster models achieving a 0-60 time of 4.5 seconds with the Sport Chrono Package. In this race, the F-TYPE R leaves Porsche in the dust.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Audi R8: A formidable competitor, the Audi R8 is capable of producing a 0-60 time of 3.7 seconds, not quite enough to beat the F-TYPE R.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. BMW M4: The BMW M4 performance model can reach 60 mph in 4.1 seconds, or 3.8 seconds with the Competition Package. Once again, the Jaguar F-TYPE R comes out on top.
- Jaguar F-TYPE vs. Maserati GranTurismo: Both the GranTurismo Sport and GranTurismo are no match for the F-TYPE R, boasting a 0-60 time of 4.8 seconds and 4.7 seconds respectively.
Find Your Automotive Upgrade at Jaguar Willow Grove
If you are ready to separate from the pack on the Willow Grove streets, the Jaguar F-TYPE R is built for you. From the exquisite interior to the head-turning capabilities, this model is a dream come true for performance-minded drivers. Contact us to learn how you can get behind the wheel of this incredible vehicle.
More from Jaguar Willow Grove
The 2021 Jaguar F-TYPE R 0-60 time comes in at an astonishing 3.5 seconds! That means this model is the perfect option for Mainline drivers who demand the very best performance from their vehicle. The Jaguar F-TYPE specs have been reinvigorated for 2021 boasting amenities and capabilities rarely seen on the Doylestown streets. Our…
The thrilling new Jaguar F-TYPE design offers sport-style front seats in premium leather in both of the F-TYPE convertible and coupe body styles, innovative technology features, and a carefully-crafted interior. Explore the new Jaguar F-TYPE interior when you visit our team at Jaguar Willow Grove near Doylestown. You can also explore everything the F-TYPE has to offer…